Saturday, August 30, 2008

Traditional Ukrainian Dress




We have a wonderful friend in the ward who offered to take pictures of Ella. He is a fire fighter. A hero full time, but also a talented and experienced photographer on the side. He took these pictures of Ella and we are very happy with them. This is just a few of my favorites, but it's really hard to choose. I want to give a shout out across the world to Yulia, our facilitator in Ukraine, and someone I will always love and feel blessed to know. Without her, our little Ella wouldn't be with us now. Also, without her kindness and generosity with her time, I could never have purchased this beautiful Ukrainian dress. We will always cherish it, and we will be framing it in the future.

6 comments:

The Hague Family said...

Those pictures are so cute. My favorite is the full body pic with her in the dress. She's cute enough to be a little "It's A Small World" doll.

haackeh said...

She is absolutely beautiful. We can't wait to meet her someday.

Rachel M said...

Oh my gosh! Those pictures are precious! Look how happy and beautiful that little girl is! And your photographer did an amazing job.

Kathy and Matt said...

What adorable pictures! And what a smile she has...gorgeous!

Camber Wilson said...

She is so cute! I loved your the blessing given by your husband on sunday... It was really touching.

These Are The Days said...

Those are great pictures! She looks so beautiful and happy. I am SO happy for your cute family. :)