
Chase has turned into LEGOMAN! 5/10
Cambrie's last day of 1st Grade. 5/25/10
Our Phillies experience with the Hoffman's was awesome! Eric made this sign at work and they made it onto the Philadelphia TV station for a full minute. Ella was thrown a baseball from Ryan Madsen (Phillies pitcher), but Mom caught it for her. Eric and Chris also got Jimmy Rollins to sign baseballs for them. Don't Ella and Ally look adorable in their Phillies jerseys?!! 4/23/10
Tyson loves art and this year his art was chosen to be in the school districts art show. The piece that was chosen is based on Native American art.
Chase and Ella attending their 1st Tea Party rally in Gilbert. 4/15/2010
Chase and Ella feeding animals on their preschool field trip. 4/15/2010
Pinewood derby in our new ward. Tyson's car was super fast and he did very well in the races. His is the white car with orange accents. Eric and Tyson participated in two derbies this year and made cars for both of them. They have never spent so much time in craft stores before.
Eric was so happy to be able to spend a week with Grandma Clarke this spring just before she passed away. We all love her very much and will miss her greatly! Eric even got to ride with her on the ambulance from the hospital to the hospice house.
Grandma looks very happy holding Cora and Ally!
6 comments:
Is that Tyson wearing face paint? How did your kids grow up so fast?
I know how super busy you are but yay for a new post. I can't believe how much they have grown. Tell Tyson, way to go on his artwork. I didn't know he was so artistic. He did a really great job. Loved the sign at the Phillies game. GLad you are all doing well. Have fun on your trip East.
The Phillies sign was great! I LOVE Tyson's native American art. I have native American decorations in our living room. We need to commission Tyson for an Indian(s) picture to put in our living room! All the kids look great! Miss all of you!!!
Miss seeing you guys. Love the sign Eric made, it was great. I had to call matt into the room to show him the sign and how grown up your kids are. We need to do dinner one of these days.
Oh my goodnes, I love the Phillies sign! That is so cute.
Post a Comment