Ella's first haircut!

Before

After

Here is Cambrie holding a chicken at the Superstition Springs Dairy on her field trip.

Cambrie and I had a lot of fun at the dairy and we got to eat fresh ice cream!

Chase's preschool graduation...too bad he'll have to have two more of these. At least those two will be at my house. My friend and I are running a preschool out of my house in the Fall and we are almost full with registrations. Lil' Sharks Preschool will be so much fun and Chase and Ella will both be in the class that we are teaching on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings starting in August!

Here are our amazing and beautiful children on Easter Morning!




It was raining during our Easter Egg Hunt, but the kids still had fun and ate way too much candy! (April 11th, 2009)

Kristen at General Conference. She and I went to the Saturday and Sunday morning sessions. It was amazing! It was fun to live in a single girls apartment at BYU again for a weekend. It took me back. . .way back! I'll just say I loved it then, but I'm very happy to be in a different stage of life now. While in Utah, Kristen and I got to visit with the Litster Family. Jeff served as a missionary in the Powell Valley Ward where we grew up in Virginia. He served back when Kristen was around 5 years old. He's the same old funny crazy Elder Litster, except with a beautiful wife and family. By the way, Gwen makes the best chocolate chip cookies ever. I'm still waiting for that recipe Jeff!!! (April 5th & 6th, 2009)


Our annual walk-a-thon for Foundation Fighting Blindness, and for the second year in a row, Bret and Ashley join us for some walk-a-thonin fun! (March 7th, 2009)

Tyson helps celebrate Dr. Seuss week at school. (March 4th, 2009)

Cambrie's field trip to the Phoenix Children's Museum (February 20th, 2009)

Cambrie's favorite part of the museum was this giant room of hanging noodles with a secret fun room in the back. It was really cool, but as a chaperon it was a nightmare to keep track of the kids when you can't see them after they step into the noodles.
6 comments:
Thanks for the great updates. It's wonderful to be able to see all their smiling faces! Hopefully someday Russ and I will get to attend a session at Conference - I'm sure it was marvelous!
Great family pix! Love Ella's "after" picture--she's too cute!! The kids are growing up too fast, but I guess it's inevitable. :)
I love seeing all of their faces. Can I just say in some of these pictures Cambri looks just like you. Ella has grown a lot and just as cute as ever. They both have beautiful hair.
Sure miss my trips out to your neck of the woods but we'll get out that way eventually.
Keep the updates & pictures coming. I always look forward to them.
It was good to see ya the other day. I hope everyone is feeling better. It was so crazy to see how much Tyson has grown. I remember when he would come over and play. Time sure does fly.
Muy bonitas las fotos de vuestros preciosos hijos. Nos encanta poder ver crecer a Ella feliz con sus hermanos. Nos acordamos mucho de vosotros y os mandamos muchos besos desde España.
Isabel, Vita e Iván
Post a Comment